Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Interview Time


I had a chance to ask Tanesha from Girl With Curves to ask her a few questions about fashion, her personal style, curvy fashion, and her influences. I love knowing more about other people who love fashion and how they create their own looks. If you want to look at her blog I highly recommend it. I love Tanesha's style and  I think you will too!! 
What made you want to start your blog?

I needed a creative outlet outside my full-time job in the Tech field.

What is your favorite piece in your closet right now?

A coral-tone blazer.

What is your favorite trend for right now?

Bold color.

What is the best tip you can give someone who is curvy and wants update their wardrobe?

Start building your wardrobe with versatile pieces like great jeans, a peep toe pump, flats and a blazer.  From there, add in your own style accessories.

What is your favorite type of clothing to shop for?

Blazers.

What is your favorite accessory?

Rings.

How do you come up with the looks from your blog?

I wear what I like :)

What is the most commonly used clothing item/accessory in your blog?

Blazers!

Do you focus your look around one item or the whole when you create an outfit?

I often start with the shoes and work my way up.

Which designer would you choose to make your dream outfit? Why?

Michael Kors- he knows how to make sexy clothing, without being overt and tacky.  He keeps it classy.

What is your favorite store to shop at? 

Forever 21, hands-down.

Have you ever gotten caught up in a sale and bought something you regretted or a trend that you
followed and didn’t work?

Yes!  I bought an LV bag from a consignment shop ended-up never wearing it, so I sold it on eBay!

How would you define your style?

Classic with a twist.

What is your favorite fashion decade? 

The 50's and 60's

Who are your style icons? 

Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Olivia Palermo

What movie has your favorite fashion?

Definitely Breakfast at Tiffany's!

Do you think living in the bay area it is harder for curvier women then other parts of the country? 

I think women in the UK have the best selection of Plus Size clothing, compared to women in the US.

What is your favorite season style wise? 

Spring!

Who is your favorite designer or your favorite brand? 

I love Michael Kors and Max Azria

Thank You so much Tanesha for answering my questions, please check out her blog at girlwithcurves.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment