Monday, March 25, 2013

March Ipsy Review



So this is my 5th Ipsy Bag and the nautical theme bag is by far the cutest one I have received. Seriously I LOVE it. The contents are a mixed result for me though.



LA Fresh Towelettes- I was very excited to receive this because I just ran out of my current makeup remover towels and I have yet to find my go to brand. Unfortunately this brand isn't it for me either. The wipes work fine but the sheets are a little thin so they were starting to break apart before I was done using them. They also stung my eyes a little.

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist- I have never used a mist like this before so I was interested in trying it. The size of the bottle is what has me the most excited, the spray itself is alright. I feel like the way it sprays out isn't quite right so I tend to blend out the product on my face. This would be nice if you find yourself with a very dry face since it is quick to use.

Yaby Eye shadows  These are my least favorite thing from the bag. I got seashell which is a cream color with shimmer and azalea petal which looks like a nice brownish-purple in the pan but no color shows up on my skin.

Glam RX magnetic palette- I was the most excited to receive this since I have been wanting a Z-palette but they are so much money to invest and I wasn't sure how it would work out. This is a great chance to try the concept and buy a larger palette if I like the whole de-potting my eye shadows  The size of the palette is a bit small but great if you have mini eye shadows like Yaby or last month’s Coast Scents. I am looking forward to trying to de-pot some of my single eye shadows and put them in my Glam RX.

Overall I liked the bag. Not quite as exciting as other months but the cute nautical themed bag and the Glam RX magnetic palette made up for that! 

For more info about Ipsy go here! http://www.ipsy.com/

Are you part of a monthly subscription service? 

XOXO Katie 

*I pay for the monthly subscription myself, this is my honest opinion of the bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment