Monday, April 1, 2013

Best of Spring Lipsticks!


As I am sure you are all aware bright lips are the biggest trend right now for spring. Over the past six or so months I have gotten really into lipsticks so I thought I would share my favorite bright/spring time ones.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, from Top to Bottom is Rimmel London Moisture Renew, Maybelline Vivids, Maybelline Color Whisper, Revlon Lip Butter and Revlon Lip Butter
Firstly I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish 015. I had been using Honey and wasn't all that impressed with it, it isn't quite the right tone for me, the other day I took Cherish out of my collection and opened it for the first time. It is the perfect color for spring I think.

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer 120.This one isn't that bright but it can be built up to a brighter color. I really like the lipsticks I have tried from Rimmel and they are so inexpensive which is a bonus. 
L-R Rimmel London Moisture Renew Coral Shimmer, Maybelline Vivids Pink Pop, Maybelline Color Whisper Oh La Lilac,  Revlon Lip Butter Sweet Tart,Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain Charish

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart 090. This is another one that you can build up to be really bright or more subtle if you choose.

Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac 90. This is the only color I have in the lilac family and I love it. This color isn't the brightest (it isn't neon) but the tone of the lipstick is bright and can be built up for a bolder pay off.

Last is my favorite and the brightest of the bunch. Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop 860. This is a great color if you like the Barbie pink tones. Best of all if you want something that only takes one swipe to get the color you want this does it. I have worn this as a bold statement and I have worn it really sheered out. Since I am still experimenting with bold lips I prefer to wear this lipstick sheer and with gloss on top.
L-R Revlon Lip Butter Sweet Tart, Maybelline Color Whispher Oh La Lilac, Maybelline Vivids Pink Pop, Rimmel London Moisture Renew Coral Shimmer, on the bottom is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain Charish

Oh La Lilac and Pink Pop are my two favorites right now!

What are your favorite lipsticks for spring? 

XOXO
Katie

*Everything mentioned above was bought by me and these are all my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment