Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jasmine Eyeshadow Palette's

I LOVE Disney, I always have and I always will. I dropped the ball with the Cinderella collection and was only able to get the Midnight Hour Eyeshadow Palette from Sephora. For the Jasmine collection I jumped at the chance to buy the two eyeshadow palette's.
This is the outside cardboard packaging for both palette's

I bought the Magic Carpet Ride Eyeshadow Palette ($30 from Sephora) and the Storylook Palette Vol. 2 ($55 from Sephora).
Storylook Palette Vol. 2
Magic Carpet Ride Eyeshadow Palette
I think the interior packaging for both of these sets are so cute, I will have these out on display. 

Here is a look at the colors inside the Storylook palette
                                      
                                                    Here is a look at the colors in the Magic Carpet Ride Palette 
                                                     

Both palettes have lots of shimmer. I haven't had a chance to play too much with these. I decided to swatch the Magic Carpet Ride Eyeshadow Palette to see what the color pay off is like. I was surprised how the colors look, this will be great for the spring! 

I am hoping to get a lot of use from these eyeshadows but lets be honest I bought these for the novelty not the actual wear of the shadows. If the eyeshadows look great then that is a bonus in my opinion. 

For the complete collection go to Sephora's site or to your local Sephora. 

What do you think of the Disney collections from Sephora?

XOXO Katie 



*I bought these products with my own money and all of the opinions are my own! 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I got the larger Jasmine palette and like it very much. I've been especially enjoying playing with the orange/red/yellow shades for a sunset look. Fun!

    This is my first visit to your blog, and I like it very much! I hope you'll consider checking out mine, too: www.beautybreakdown.net

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked my post. I missed out on the large palette from the Cinderella collection so I jumped on Jasmine right away. I am looking forward to using this palette in the summer!
      I will check out your blog right now!!

      Katie

      Delete